We have a proven record of accomplishment and are a reputable company in Malaysia. We ensure that all projects are done with utmost professionalism using quality materials while offering clients the support and accessibility.
The usage of natural gas is also cleaner and environmentally friendly compared to that of the substitutes. It produces fewer pollutants, lower emission of greenhouse gases and contributes to less smog formation in the air. We at Fastweld Engineering are specialist in every aspect of LPG Engineering Industries.
We do not compromise on quality and safety measures. We uphold and practise stringent policies and procedures to ensure timely and safe delivery of natural gas to our customers. There are other fuel substitutes to natural gas such as coal, diesel and medium fuel oil. However, currently natural gas remains the most economical source of energy in Malaysia as the price of natural gas regulated by the Government is still lower compared to that of the substitutes.
Fastweld Gastech Engineering Sdn Bhd is a testament of the new age, a spearhead of the digital revolution and our people is a key. All of our team members are young professionals with vast knowledge and experience in information technology and all kinds of industries, enforced with proven track record and outstanding reputation for innovation and success.
We strive to maintain the highest standards while exceeding client’s expectations at all levels. Fastweld Gastech Engineering Sdn.Bhd. is one of the LPG dealer in Oil & Gas technology, making use of our expertise and inmate knowledge of oil and gas, we have develop a range of oil & gas specialties that have been widely and successfully used throughout the hold region.
Liquefied petroleum gas or liquid petroleum gas (LPG or LP gas), also referred to as simply propane or butane, are flammable mixtures of hydrocarbon gases used as fuel in heating appliances, cooking equipment, and vehicles. It is increasingly used as an aerosol propellant and a refrigerant, replacing chlorofluorocarbons in an effort to reduce damage to the ozone layer.What is LPG ?
Facts about LPG
- LPG gas is colourless, heavier than air and odourless until odorant is added for safety reasons.
- LPG is a naturally occurring by-product of natural gas extraction (60%) and crude oil refining (40%) – therefore we either use it or it is wasted.
- An LP Gas stove can be 8 times more efficient than a charcoal stove commonly found in urban households in many parts of the world.
Natural gas is a naturally occurring hydrocarbon gas mixture consisting primarily of methane, but commonly including varying amounts of other higher alkanes, and sometimes a small percentage of carbon dioxide, nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide, or helium. It is formed when layers of decomposing plant and animal matter are exposed to intense heat and pressure supplied by existing under the surface of the Earth over millions of years. The energy that the plants originally obtained from the sun is stored in the form of chemical bonds in the gas.What is NG ?
Facts about NG
- Natural gas was formed deep under the earth about 100 million years ago.
- Natural gas is lighter than air.
- Natural gas is colorless and odorless. Utility companies add mercaptan that smells like rotten eggs to help make gas leaks easier to notice.
- Natural gas is measured in British Thermal Units (Btus), which measures the heat content.